Over 18 post
Book: This Man Confessed
Author: Jodi Ellen Malpas
Series: This Man Trilogy (#3)
Source: Brought Paperback
This Man Confessed is the last book in the This Man Trilogy, a erotica romance by author Jodi Ellen Malpas and I have to say it's a series I really enjoyed. I highly recommend this series to anyone who enjoyed the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy by EL James or the Cross fire Series by Sylvia Day. I know it's a cliche to compare these series but there are so many similarities between all three series
- A rich, brooding, cocky, confident, sexually charged man with many secrets and a lot of underlying issues
- A somewhat naive girl who wants to "fix" the man and who falls so much in love with him, she loves him regardless of his crazy
- Hot sex, enough said.
Differences of This Man Trilogy to others like it:
- The female protagonist in This Man is sometimes irritating to the point you want to hit her.
- The secrets in this series are 007 classified and don't stop coming even until the last few chapters,of the last book. There are SO many of them!
- I would say sometimes Jesse seems more F-upped than Christian Grey.
Even though this book trilogy blow my mind, sometimes to the point where I was like
Especially in the last book, I still couldn't put this series down and in fact I have read the trilogy twice this year already. As I said in my previous review of the first two books, this series is like bees to honey and bones to dogs it's that addictive.