Book Haul- The One With The Signed Edition!


As I am getting into the swing of blogging again I thought an easy post to do would be a book haul! Who doesn't love a book haul? I have to admit lately I have been buying a lot of E book's and they are breaking my bank account as it is so easy to just keep clicking. Now in the last month I haven't brought too many books {well less than I usually do} as Christmas is around the corner and I still haven't made that big a start on Christmas shopping which is a problem! Onto the books I did get this month:


Click Pic for Amazon.uk

This is the third book in the Girl Online series by Zoe Sugg. I was so happy to snag a signed copy as Zoe is one of my favorite Youtuber's and I do like her Girl Online Series, even though I have to admit I have only read the first book, but I plan to read them in the New Year now I have books two and three.

If you are interested in seeing the signed copy head over to my Instagram here



Click Pic for Amazon.uk

I have been waiting for Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare to release in  hardback/paperback for so long. I didn't read the stories as they where released in E book as I wasn't in the mood for urban fantasy. But I am now really excited to read this as I still haven't read Lady Midnight {I know, what have I been doing with my life} as I wanted to read Simon's Stories first. Simon is one if my favorite characters from Shadow hunters so I am excited to see what adventures he has. 

Who is your favorite character from the Shadowhunter Universe?



Click Pic for Amazon.Uk

JR Ward is my newest discovery and love. I haven't read an adult urban fantasy vampire book in a long time and I came across Dark Lover when it was offer for 99p on Kindle. I read it, I devoured it, I loved it and I went on to buy 5 more books in the series. My bank account was screaming at me, as the next books where over £5.00 each. But they are so good. I will probably buy more this month! 

It was a small haul this month, but as Christmas is around the corner I am looking forward to getting my hands on some books I have had my eye on for a while!

What was one of your favorite books you got this month?

No comments