Top Ten: Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2016


This year I have decided to join in Top Ten of 2016 hosted by Dark Faerie Tales , Two Chicks On BooksFitktshun and Tales Of The Ravenous Reader.

Today's Topic:

Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2016 (MUST be from a book released in 2016 and from a book you’ve READ in 2016) 

This year I didn't read many 2016 releases, I know what am I doing with my life. Because of that I don't have ten but I managed to get seven, and I do love these seven.


1] Scoripus from Harry Potter and the cursed child.
2] Jonah from When We Collided by Emery Lord
3] Vivi from When We Collided by Emery Lord {I rarely seeing top girlfriends on lists but I  just had to add Vivi as I would love be her friend as she is one of my fave characters and I would hope she would be on top girlfriends lists }
4] Ryder from Ryder {Book #4 in the Slater Brother Series}


5] Gideon from Crossfire Series {Crossfire #5} by Sylvia Day
6} Luke from Under Rose Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall
7] Clark from Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley.

What is one of your book boyfriends of 2016?

Other posts of interest:

ALL PHOTOS ARE  FROM MY INSTAGRAM, LINK ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF  BLOG


24 comments

  1. One of my book boyfriends is Rhysand from ACOMAF! ♥

    My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read the ACOTAR series so bad to join in the Rhysand love.

      Delete
  2. Aw, I love some of these book boyfriends, too! I'll be read Under Rose Tainted Sky next week, I can't wait to meet Luke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy Under Rose Tainted Skies I can't wait to hear your thoughts :)

      Delete
  3. Great list...hope I get to meet some of these soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you liked When We Collided. Most reviews put it down because of the instalove. But as someone with bipolar disorder... the instalove was a side effect of their mood disorders. And I loved them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved When We Collided I understand why some people think it's insta love cause I did as well but after reading it in full I released it was to do with her bipolar disorder, it was a beautiful story the ending was perfect and just made my heart happy. I loved ViVian so much.

      Delete
  5. Gideon... I've only read the first Crossfire book but I loved Gideon.

    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like any male protagonist with the name "Gideon" is a swoony one. I haven't read that series you mentioned, but the Gideon in Kerstin Gier's Ruby Red trilogy is a swoonfest. The Gideon from Veronica Rossi's Riders was as well. :D Fabulous list, Megan! =)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I love Julian from Lady Midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! So many of these are books on my TBR list so I am extra excited about them :)

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to them ASAP :) thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  9. I've only read one of the Crossfire books, but I do like Gideon a lot! I haven't read any of the others, but some of them are on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to finish the crossfire series and check out the other books.

      Delete
  10. Sadly, I haven't read any of these yet. Best book boyfriend for me might be Gansey from The Raven Cycle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read some of them soon I highly recommend them. I need to read The Raven Cycle so bad. I love the covers.

      Delete
  11. Awesome list! I haven't read any of these books, but I'm hoping to soon!

    Here’s my Best Book Boyfriends!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete