It's a new year, and a new feature on my blog. I seem to get so many books each week, be it freebie kindle books, books for review or books I buy which I don't need!! So I have decided to take part in Stacking The Shelves. Stacking The Shelves is weekly meme where we share all the books we have added to our shelves whether it's physically or digitally. For more info check out the awesome host Tynga's Reviews
Note: I will still be taking part in The Sunday Post which will feature posts from the week as well as posts to come, along with fun little things from my week.
So this week has been a great week in books. I have gotten way too many and I am so grateful for all of them. So lets get started, cause it's a long list. (All books linked to Goodreads)
First to the books I brought this week in paperback:
* A Quiet Kind Of Thunder by Sara Barnard - YA Contemporary Romance - Read the blurb it made me pick it up straight away!
*Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2) by EL James (Movie Tie In Edition) - So excited to have my hands on this and add to my collection. Whatever your thoughts on this series, I love it.
* A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness - This movie looks fantastic and I really want to read the book before seeing the movie.
* Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella - YA Contemporary Mental illness- I have read this and really loved it. Review to come on Monday.
Photos above taken from my Instagram, follow me Megan_readingawaythedays
Now for e books I received for review:
*The Rule Maker (The Rule Breakers #2) by Jennifer Blackwood - Adult Contemporary Romance- Received VIA IndieSage Blog Tours for review for an upcoming blog tour
* Under Pressure (Body Armor #1) by Lori Foster - Adult Contemporary Romance- Received VIA InkSlinger PR for review for an upcoming blog tour
* Seven Days Of You by Cecilia Vinesse - YA Contemporary Romance set in Tokyo- Published March 9th 2017- Netgalley VIA Little, Brown Books For Young Readers
* Optimists Die First by Susin Nielsen - YA Contemporary Romance- Published March 2nd 2017- Netgalley VIA Penguin Random House UK Children's
*Any Time, Any Place (Billionaire Builders #2) by Jennifer Probst - Adult Contemporary Romance- Recived VIA InkSlinger PR for review for upcoming blog tour
*When You Never Said Goodbye (An Adoptee's Search For Her Birth Mother) by Meg Kearney - Fiction- Published 21st February 2017 - Netgalley VIA Persea Books
*In The Hope Of Memories by Olivia Rivers - YA Contemporary Romance- 2016 publication- Netgalley VIA Red Sparrow Press
*The Dark Days Club ( Lady Helen #1) by Alison Goodman - YA Historical Fiction Fantasy- FREE KINDLE FREEBIE (Still free at the time of this post)
* Harmony (The Club Girl Diaries #1) by Addison Jane - Adult Romance- FREE KINDLE FREEBIE (Still free at the time of this post)
*Ascenders: High School For the Recently Departed (Ascenders #1) by C.L. Gaber - YA PNR & fantasy - KINDLE UNLIMITED
*Hope (less) (Judgement of six #1) by Melissa Haag - YA PNR- FREE KINDLE FREEBIE (Still free at the time of this post)
And that is that. Most week's hopefully won't be this long but I am excited to read all these books. What books did you get this week?