From top to bottom- left to right
* Charlaine Harris- Everyone who knows me and if you have been following my blog long enough, knows I love Charlaine.
* Jennifer L Armentrout- I do like Jennifer's books however the main reason I would want to meet her would be to annoy my sister who is obsessed with her. I know am a bad sister. But if I was too meet her, my sister would most likely be with me :)
*E .L James- I know this will be controversial as you either love or hate this author. But I like her series and am interested in her books. (FYI she wrote 50 Shades of grey I think everyone knows this LOL)
* J.K Rowling- She wrote Harry Potter, enough said.
* Devin O Branagan- I have been interacting online with this author for a few years. I love her books and she's such a lovely lady.
*Kelly Hashway- Again I have been interacting with this author online for a few years and I love her writing. She is just such a lovely person as well.
* Deborah Harkness- My obsession with this woman is crazy. She writes so beautifully and she's just a genius. She writes the All Souls Trilogy which I love so much, as in its my favourite series EVER!
*J.M Barrie- Peter Pan is my favourite childhood story and one of my favourite books ever. If I could meet the man behind it I would be overwhelmed (this is impossible but I can dream LOL )
* Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella- Yeah I know she has written one book, of which it's controversial whether she did are not. I think she did, but I loved the book and I love Zoe as a person. I love her youtube videos as well so it would be awesome to meet her.
Lastly.... am leaving number 10 open. I would love to meet anyone who writes books. Anyone who has that ability to make you fall in love with a world, a character etc to make you care for the book so much, is a genius in my opinion, so I want to meet them all. :)
Which authors do you want to meet?