Sunday Post #30: Its been a while


The Sunday Post was created by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer  this is a post where we recap the going on's on the blog the previous week and the week coming up as well as the awesome books we have received for review, brought or gifted.

It has been a while since I did a Sunday Post. If you follow my blog you will know my posts have been sporadic since mid October. To cut the story short I just had a bit of a blog slump but now am back with fresh ideas and feeling ready to tackle some blogging. So how is everyone? Read anything good lately? Give me some recommendations of books I need to be checking out. 


This week on the blog:

I had such fun this week with my two blog posts. The first was Is Re Reading, like comfort food? And the second was Taylor Swift Has A Squad, I want one! [Original Tag] which I had the most fun ever doing. I made up my bookish squad. I would love to see you all doing your bookish squads, I promise it's such fun. If you do it tweet me @teamwolf1988 so I can see. 

Talking Twitter, it's my favourite social media platform I love chatting with loads of book lovers and its a great way to keep up to date with all things book wise. Am always on there daily am kinda addicted. 

This week I have some more fun posts coming up. I am loving just posting fun bookish posts and not feeling like I need to review books every day. I have 15 bookish things about me, Speedy Review's and a new feature my Number Ones which will be a monthly meme with my number one things of the month not necessarily bookish. I hope you stop by this week to check them out!

So needless to say am having a fun time blogging now and I hope it continues. If I was to mention all the books I have got since my last haul we would be here all day. So am just going to mention a few I got recently:



I received a ebook of An Indecent Proposal for review VIA the author. 


I won an ebook of Hello from Eric @ Novel Ink on Twitter. I have heard amazing things about this book.


I received a paperback of Broken Sky VIA Usborne Publishing. This is one of my most anticipated of the year and am currently reading it and really enjoying it.

Thanks for stopping by. Leave me your Sunday Posts so I can check them out.


16 comments

  1. I agree about re- reading, it is comfort food in a way to revisit favorite books. Nice post! And Twitter is great but I just don't seem to spend as much time there as I'd like. Gonna try to do better w/ that in 2016.

    Looking forward to your new post ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really re-read, but I do indulge in books for a second time with audio :) That way, the experience is a bit different, but it's still like comfort food ;)
    I'm glad you're ready to blog more once more, and that you're motivated to do things a bit differently, I look forward to seeing what you're up to, Megan.
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW, I'm so glad you took a break and you're loving blogging again!!! I personally love that NEW feeling I get everytime I take a break :)

    I saw that JC Reed book and I wondered if it was good!! I think I got asked about another one. She seems to get great reviews - I'll have to see what YOU think!!!

    I hope life is going good!! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad blogging is fun again!!! I hope you keep having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah! I'm glad you are back Megan! I hope you see you around a lot! Funny I went through the same last fall too! MIA until December. Looking forward to you reviews Of Hello? and Broken Sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't re-read anything in a while, but I have a stack on my nightstand that I hope to enjoy that way. I used to do a lot more of it...pre-blogging. Nowadays, there are so many new books to read...well, you know how it is.

    Thanks for sharing, and welcome back! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want an indecent proposal..LOL Not sure my hubby would approve..bwahaha. Glad you feel the slump lifting. I rarely do a full re-read, but I do read whole chapters and passages in books I love. Sometimes I will spend a hour or so with my bookshelf revisiting favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for coming back refreshed! I really enjoyed your posts this week and I'm wanting to do a big reread myself! Have a great week and enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are out of your slump!!! Hope you enjoy Hello? It was a favorite of mine last year. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't re-read anything in a long time.

    Your books look really good. Enjoy! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's great to hear you're back after a blogging slump with fresh ideas! I don't re-read a lot, but I do enjoy it. I really should make mroe time for re-reading. The best book I read so far this year was City of the Lost by Kelley Armstrong. I've had some really good 4 star books as well. I hope you'll have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello? is amazing!! I really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back. We all need a break now and then. Just glad you are back and ready to have fun. And I see you have some great books to do just that:)

    My Snday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2016/02/21/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-148-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh I have not done a reread in SO LONG! And welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back! It's nice to take a break once in a while. I've been doing this a lot lately to get out of the slump. I like your ideas for posts and I'm curious about your Speedy Reviews and Number Ones. I can't wait to see these. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Sunday posts, thank you for sharing :) My Book Pile Post

    ReplyDelete