Mini Review & Mini Interview: Demon Flight (Book one of The Tempest Series) by Lauren Symonds

Demon Flight


To Shaela, a half-demon slave of the Dacques, the sanctuary of Tempest Ravine had always been a fairy tale, designed to lift the spirits of the oppressed people of Jade City.

When she is finally put in touch with the brave Leviathan, the mystical place is confirmed a reality. With Leviathan's help, Shaela and her children embark on a dangerous flight from their demon masters. If they can reach the safety of Tempest Ravine, chains and servitude will be a thing of the past.

Mini Interview with Lauren Symonds

A little about Lauren:

I’m 21 (nearly 22 in just under two weeks time) and have always had a love for reading and writing. I wanted to have my own story out in the world before I turned 22, and finally achieved it!

A little about Demon Flight:

The year prior, I had been working on a novel, which still needs a few tweaks before it will be released. Demon Flight is a short story in relation to my novel. There were characters in there that were just begging to have their story told.

The story for Demon Flight came to me whilst I was napping. I often envision the world I write about, and some of my best ideas come to me whilst dreaming. I just couldn’t get Leviathan out of my head, and so I jumped up the moment I woke up and his story just came spilling out of me.

How excited she is to have your book released?

I cannot describe how excited I am to finally have my work released. Not to mention quite nervous as well at my readers responses. It’s been a long time goal for me and it’s such an unbelievable feeling to finally have accomplished it! I hope people enjoy my work just as much as I enjoy writing it.

Review:

Demon Flight is a great beginning to an awesome new world I have fallen in love with pretty quickly. I can imagine myself sneaking though Jade City and arriving in the safety of Tempest Ravine. The characters and creatures are refreshingly new and the story instantly drew me in. I can't wait to discover more about this world and the creatures and people that inhabit it.




TY for the Ebook to review














1 comment

  1. I think now I should give it a try ! Thank you for the review :D

    ReplyDelete