Discussion: What book series' do you like to re-read?


I love re-reading some of my favourite book series' and each year I tend to re-read a series of books I have loved previously. It has become a habit, a habit I don't want to break!

Each year more and more great YA books are released and of course I'm always excited for new YA books, but I always go back to picking up a series throughout the year that I have adored previously and reading all the books from beginning to end!

Some people may not like re-reading a series of books over again but I love getting the feeling of excitement of plunging back into a world and characters I have previously fell in love with.  



A series that comes to mind is the Twilight series. I know it isn't the greatest piece of literature and Stephanie Myer is know Jane Austen but I love this series and in the last two years have read all the books in the series at the beginning of each year! I never get bored of them and still have the same level of excitement I got when I first read the series. Below is some of the series' of books I would happily read over and over again:


* Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris ( I may read this again some time this year :) 

* The Guardian Legacy Series by Ednah Walters

* Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentout

* Touch of Death series by Kelly Hashway

* Angel Series by L.A. Weatherly

* All souls trilogy by Deborah Harkness




Do you like to re-read some of your favourite series'? Which book series' could you read again and again? Let me know by commenting below, lets start the discussion!

*Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images above* 


10 comments

  1. Ooh, thank you for liking the GL series. I really love Lil and the gang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the series. Cant wait for more from Lil and the gang!

      Delete
  2. This totally made my weekend! <3 you, Megan! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Twilight - it's probably not high literature, but hey it has to entertain us hasn't it and that's what it did.
    I didn't know Philip Pullman did a take on Grimm's tales, interesting.
    Have a great week and Happy Reading.
    My Sunday Post is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. It did entertain us I love it :-) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do this as often as I would like because there is so many new books coming out and I always seem to have so many on my TBR pile but I have read the first Twilight book a few times and it never gets old to me.
    I would LOVE to go right back to the start of the Pretty Little Liars series but there is so many of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twilight is always worth a re read. I have only read the pretty little liars series once. Its a series I will have to get into. :-)

      Delete
  6. The ANGEL trilogy is my all time favourite trilogy! I've read those books countless times and love revisiting the world and characters and falling in love with the books all over again! :-)

    ReplyDelete