Sunday Post #22- Chapter Con 2017

The Sunday Post

The Sunday Post was created by Caffeniated Book Reviewer this is a post where we recap on the going on's on the blog the week previous and the week coming up as well as the awesome books we have received, bought or been gifted for review!

I haven't done a Sunday Post in over a month. Where has the time gone, are should I say where has the summer gone. I can't believe we are half way through August already. I have one more week to go in work then am off for a week before the craziest of a new school year in work starts and we have an influx of new children to get settled in. It's one of the busiest and I would say hardest parts of the year in my job, once the kids are settled we are flying from there. 


To exciting things in the future that I hope flies in. In August 2017, 2 years away there will be the first ever con (as far as I am aware) that celebrates YA and NA authors in London. Yes a con that is just an hour's flight from my home. And an even more exciting is not only am I going but I am honoured to be the Chapter Con 2017 Blogger Co-Ordinator and I will be on a panel at the con. I am super super excited to be part of Cahpter Con. To find out all about the con click here Over the coming months I will have posts on the journey to the con and I hope you will all go on the journey with me as well as maybe attend the con if your in the UK.

What was on my blog this week?








I am not going to list books I have got over the past month as I can't even remember which ones I got there is way too many. However I will say am reading the house of Night books by PC and Kirsten Cast and am really enjoying them once I read the series. I am going to try and not buy a lot of new books as I want to challenge myself to solely read on my kindle for a month which has a lot of books I need to read.

So how was your week? How has your summer been? Let's me know in the comments below.


My Current obsession little drinking milk bottles.

17 comments

  1. I was not even aware that there was going to be a con in London for YA and NA authors. It sounds awesome.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I'm so happy to hear there will be a YA/NA con in London. I wish it was sooner than in two years, but I totally get that it takes quite a lot of time to prepare and plan. I will definitely do my best to attend - it's only about an hour on the plane for me as well, even if I'm not in the UK.
    Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading, Megan.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little bottles! They're just adorable. It sounds like you've got a lot going on with Chapter Con and school. The transition of a new school year is tough but hopefully you'll get settled into a routine soon. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool about Chapter Con! Must be a fantastic experience. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, congrats about Con!

    I love those little milk bottles...my mind spun backward in time to elementary school....Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little milk bottle is cute. The con sounds wonderful. I am hoping to attend BEA in Chicago in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to do an "e-reader only month" sometime soon too. I always forget about the books I have on there as I can't see them on my shelves when I am scanning for my next read. Good luck!
    Thanks for stopping by the The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
  8. House of Night sounds good, hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've had a really busy week on the blog! Good luck as the children arrive and you get them settled in. I always loved and dreaded the first week of school when I was teaching - loved it for the new beginning and dreaded it because the kids were still in "summer" mode and not really ready to stop playing. I hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news about the Chapter Con! :D I hope you have a great time. I don't know where the summer has gone either. I usually work nights so I feel like I've missed it - yet again! Lol.
    Have a great week,
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is great about Chapter Con and being involved and on a panel! So exciting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've really enjoyed your U.S. Road Trip this summer!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful to be going to a reading Con in 2017 and co-ordinating the bloggers meeting. Sounds so exciting with so much anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on being the blogger coordinator for the con, that's fantastic! A lot of work goes into planning and running a con, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How exciting that yu'll be part of the event! The summer certainly has gone by fast. Hope you have a great week and that it isn't too stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm... have commented a couple of times but something weird is happening at my end. Think it's me and not you... #oops

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't believe summer is almost over ): But the con sounds very cool! Hope it's awesome!
    Have a lovely week (:

    ReplyDelete