Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is an original/weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish.


Topic: Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors 



Deborah Harkness wrote my favourite series of all time, the All Souls Trilogy, it took over the top spot which was for the sookie stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. I never thought I would find a series to top my Sookie Stackhouse love but Deborah Harkness did that when she wrote the All Souls Trilogy. I love her writing style and I really need her to write more books so I can buy them all.


I love the world Cassandra Clare has created in the mortal instruments series and I can't wait to read more books in this world. Even though I wasn't a fan of the Infernal devices, I still want more of this authors writing.



Stephanie Perkins is on my auto to buy list as she made me love contemporary romance books. I am not a contemporary girl, I prefer PNR read but I loved her Anna and the French Kiss trilogy. So if she continues to write contemporary I will buy her books as she is my contemporary go to girl.



I know guys, E.L James but I loved her books even though the writing is not amazing, I still am invested in her stories. I know I will pick up every book she releases.



Jennifer E Smith is an author who I really enjoy, even though I have only read two of her books (I am going to buy all the rest) I really enjoy her unique writing style and can't wait to buy all her books.



It's J.K Rowling why wouldn't you buy her books. However I will only buy her children's or YA books, please give us some more.



Anna Todd has become one of my favourites after reading the After Series TWICE this year she is now on my auto buy list.



Rick Yancey has recently became a favourite of mine. His writing  drew me in and I now want everything he writes


Michael W Buckley has become a master of writing to me this year he wrote my favourite book of the year Undertow. I now want everything this man writes.


Sylvia Day has become my go to author for streamy romance. I just love her books.

Who are your auto buy authors? Let me know in the comments below.

8 comments

  1. How can you not love JK! I haven't read any of her adult books yet, but I'm gathering you aren't the biggest fan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JK made my list too! I also enjoyed the All Souls trilogy. But I liked the first one in that series the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely forgot about Jennifer E. Smith. I've loved every books she wrote that I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel about EL James. I have a mystery writer whose writing isn't particularly fantastic but something about the feel of the story and the character just work and I always enjoy them. I read Buckley's Sisters Grimm books years ago when my daughter was reading them and really enjoyed them and Stephanie Perkins is definitely on my TBR. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Stephenie Perkins as well, her novels are so sweet and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J K Rowling definitely would have made my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A couple of these are new to me, but most of these are favorites too. Great list! Thanks for stopping by my blog this week!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete