Added To Goodreads Recently (July Edition 2018)

I love Goodreads and use it to regularly update what I am reading. If you not already you can follow me here . Below is the books recently added to my To Read Shelf! (All linked to Goodreads)


1. Watching You by Shannon Greenland- YA Contemporary Romance (mystery)- Releases July 9th by Entangled Publishing

2. Only A Breath Apart by Katie McGarry- YA Contemporary Romance -Releases January 22nd 2019 by Tor Teen - This is my first 2019 book added to my TBR

3. One Small Thing by Erin Watt- YA Contemporary Romance - Released June 26th by Harlequin Teen

4. Consumed (Firefighter's #1) by JR Ward- Adult Contemporary Romance -Releases October 2nd by Piatkus- I am really excited for this book.

5. An Easy Death (Gunnie Rose #) by Charlaine Harris- Adult Urban Fantasy - Releases October 2nd by Piatkus- Another book I am highly anticipating.


6. All The Lights by Jamie McGuire- New Adult Contemporary Romance - Released May 29th- At the time of this post this book is on Kindle UNLIMITED

7. The Secret Thief by Nina Lane- Adult Contemporary Romance(Erotica)- Released April 1st by Snow Queen Publishing

8. Mister Tonight by Kendall Ryan- Adult Contemporary Romance - Released June 18th by Kendall Ryan Books

9.Richer Than Sin ( Sin #1) by Meghan March- Adult Contemporary Romance - Releases August 2018-Meghan March is fast becoming one of my favourite authors this year and I am really excited for a new release from her.

10. Confess (Sin City Salvation #1) by A Zavarelli- No release date or genre but it's A Zavarelli so I want to read it!

What have you recently added to your TBR?

Check out July Releases I am excited for here


6 comments

  1. I haven't read any of these but I have definitely heard some great things about Meghan March's books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are really good I highly recommend them S Stephanie.

      Delete
  2. One Small Thing has been on my Goodreads for a while, but I got a copy of it at ALA, so now I switched it to my owned shelf on GR. Just went and added you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It sounds good can't wait to get to it.

      Delete
  3. I really loved One Small Thing (which reminds me that I need to get my review posted - ack!). Makes me want to read everything by Erin Watt. And any Katie McGarry release is cause for me to have total grabby hands. :) Love her so much. The most recent adds to my TBR are The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James and Tattered by Denver Perry.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books
    Http://girlplusbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't wait to read it. Oh I will have to check out tattered I haven't heard of it before.

      Delete