Sunday Post #52- I got the most exciting bookmail


The Sunday post which created by Caffeinated Book Reviewer this is a post where we recap on the going on's on the blog the week previous and the week coming up as well as the awesome books we have received, bought or been gifted for review!

A quick Sunday Post today. I only managed to get one post up this week after my roll of several posts a week up. However I do have two posts scheduled for next week and one more to do today. Yay content!


THE MOST EXCITING BOOK MAIL

Despite the lack of content on here I have been posting daily on Instagram and If you are following me there you will know about my most exciting book mail. I got a copy of my most anticipated book of the bloody last few years, Times Convert by Deborah Harkness. Look at it! And guys this is a hardback Proof and it's the most beautiful proof edition I have seen. ( My Instagram )


How has your week been? Let me know in the comments below!



5 comments

  1. I'm so happy for you that you got a prood of Time's Convert. And it's so gorgeous! Have you read it it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is awesome! I wish I had a fraction of you photography skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of the book is absolutely gorgeous. :)

    If you get the chance stop by and check out My Sunday Post!
    Suz @ Bookish Revelations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy the new book. Looks very nice. I had a great week and plan on having another. lol
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty book! I hope you enjoy it. Have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete