Recently Added To Goodreads- October Edition


Its time for another, recently added to my Goodreads TBR . You can check out my previous recently added post here. Today's edition is full of awesome books that I really want to read. So many books, so little time!
7

*Lie To Me (Between The Sheets #2) by Melinda D Lorenzo - Adult Contemporary Romance- Released this past September 18th- Even though this is the second book I am 99 per cent sure you can read it as a standalone!

*Wolves and Roses (Fairy Tales of the Magicorum #1) by Christina Bauer- YA Fairy Tale Retelling- Releases October 31st 

*Captain Hotness by Weston Parker- Adult Contemporary Romance- Released this past August- This has a hot guy, who happens to be a single dad and firefighter. Fun Fact this book is written by a duo, a brother and sister duo!

*I Stole His Car ( Love At First Crime #1) by Jessica Frances- Adult Contemporary Romance-Released this past September.

*My New Crush Gave To Me by Shani Petroff- YA Holiday Romance- Releases October 31st 


*Misadventures on the Night Shift (Misadventures #6) by Lauren Rowe- Adult Contemporary Romance- Releases November 7th- So a fun fact about this series, is each book is either written by a different author or co authored, therefore each book can be read as a standalone.

*Sugarplum Way by Debbie Mason- Adult Holiday Romance- Releases October 31st 

*The Truth And Lies Of Ella Black by Emily Barr- YA Contemporary- Releases January 2018- This book now does have a cover, head over to Goodreads for a look. I am lucky to have a copy of this book for review, hence it's on my TBR.

*Undercover Princess (The Rosewood Chronicles #1) by Connie Glynn- YA fantasy, retelling- Releases November 2nd- I have a copy of this book for review and even the proof is stunning, just look at that cover. Even though this is a fantasy, from what I have read, am getting a contemporary feel to it as well, as the fantasy element.  

*Cuffed (Everyday Heroes #1) by K.Bromberg- Adult Contemporary Romance- Releases October 23rd


*Sweet Tea and Sympathy (Southern Eclectic #1) by Molly Harper- Adult Contemporary Romance-Releases November 21st- I love this cover!


*Kiss Me In New York by Catherine Rider- YA Holiday Romance- Released earlier this month

*Ruthless King (Mount Trilogy #1) by Meghan March- Adult Contemporary Romance- Releases October 17th

*Bad For Her ( Bad Boys Gone Good #1) by Christi Barth- Adult Contemporary Romance- Released earlier this month


*Mrs Fletcher by Tom Perrotta- Contemporary Fiction- Released this past summer

*Prince in Disguise by Stephanie Kate Strohm- YA Contemporary Romance- Releases December 19th

*American Panda by Gloria Chao- YA Contemporary- Releases February 2018

*Extreme Exposure (I-Team #1) by Pamela Clare- Adult Romantic Suspense- Released 2005

What have you recently added to your TBR?

1 comment

  1. I recently added Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff on my TBR because I finished the first book and now I'm obsessed. lol

    ReplyDelete