Disney Princess Tag


I was tagged by the awesome ladies Becca & Lisa @  Lost In Lit


Snow white- Favourite Classic

I haven't read a lot of a classic's,  I know a major fail on my part. But as a kid I loved The Secret Garden movie. I still haven't read the book but I will!


Cinderella- A book that kept you reading past bedtime.

This will come as know surprise to any one who know's me but it would be all of the all souls trilogy by Deborah Harkness. This series is just ahhh. The writing, the characters, the storyline. I love it so much.


Ariel- A book about making sacrifices & fighting for your dreams

I couldn't really think of a book however with regards to the first part about making sacrifices. I would have to say Harry Potter. He made the ultimate sacrifice!!



Aurora - Favourite Classic Romance

As I haven't read many classic books. I will go for Jane Eyre. I love the movie adaptation it's a heartbreaking romance but the end ahhh love it. 


Belle- A book with a smart and independent female Character

Kestrel from The Winners Curse is an independent woman. She doesn't want to follow the conventional ways in her society. She's inquisitive and smart :)




Jasmine- A book with a character that challenged social conventions

Sketter from The Help. She defies and challenges conventions left, right and centre. She risks her reputation and her family to write about and voice what she believes in.



Pocahontas- A book with a rollercoaster ending 

I would have to say the whole After Series by Anna Todd. OMG seriously this whole series is a frickin rollercoaster times a million. So much happens in each book. When you think everything is going well, BAM your hit with something else. It's exhausting but AWESOME!!


Mulan- A book with a kickass female character

Rose from Vampire Academy is so kick Ass. I don't read many books with kick ass characters but Rose has always stuck with me.



Tiana- A book with a hard-working, self made character

Christian from 50 Shades of Grey :/ I didn't know who to pick but he is hard-working and self made. So yea...that's my answer LOL 


Rapunzel- A book with an artist

Cricket and Lola from Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins. Lola is a fashion designer and Cricket is an inventor both have fantastic artist skills ;) 


Merida- A book with a mother- daughter relationship

Zoey and her mum in The House of Night Series. I am half way though the series (no spoilers please) but their relationship is atrocious. It's not a good relationship! But it's still a struggling mother-daughter relationship.


Anna and Elsa- A book with a great relationship between siblings

I loved the relationship between Cassie and Sammy (Nugget) in The 5th Wave Series. Cassie fights for her brother and loves him more than her life. I just love their relationship.

I tag:

Sarah Jane @ The Book Life
Kerry-Ann @ A Bookish Redhead

* I don't own any of the above picture's*

6 comments

  1. Fun tag! I loved the Secret Garden! I read it a few years ago as an adult and was pleased to discover I enjoyed it just as much. I really want to try The Winner's Curse and that series. And Stephanie Perkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Such a fun tag, right?! :) I totally agree with the crazy ending of After. And yay for Lola & Cricket - my fave book couple!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! So fun :) I loved all of your little princess graphics! I completely agree about the ending of Jane Eyre <3 I also agree that After was a roller coaster from start to finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun Megan and I loved so many of these books..you made some great comparisons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree about the relationship with Cassie and Sammy (SO. SWEET.) I actually read that right after my son was born, and SOBBED. Also agree with Kestrel for sure! I think those are the only ones I have read (well, I read Fifty Shades, but I will keep my opinions to myself hahha), but I LOVE the way you did this list, the graphics are so CUTE! And thanks for tagging me, I am excited to do this one, it's so fun!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun tag!! I'll have to keep it in mind for one of those slow review weeks.

    ReplyDelete