Last Ten Books I added on Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday is an original/weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish.




Topic: Freebie - Last 10 books added on Goodreads

It was a freebie week and I couldn't think of anything exciting so I decided to go with the last ten books I added to Good reads :) Most of them are 2016 releases :)


I added Friction by Sandra Brown after reading a review on a blog but for the life of me I can't think which one. It's an adult suspense, romantic mystery. The coming soon cover is for United (Alienated #3) by Melissa Landers the last book in the trilogy. I am excited for another book in this series, even if it's the last one :(

 

Hex by Mackenzie McGuire I can't remember why I added it but it's a YA PNR that sounds good. Broken Sky by LA Weatherly is the first in a new series from an author LA Weatherly releasing in 2016. I am excited for more books from this author.


Tear is the first book in Rachel Van Dyken's Seaside series. I just read her first book in her spin off series that has some characters from this series. So I am excited to read the previous series. (that was a lot of series :/ Arrows by Melissa Gorzelancykz is debut YA 2016 read and it sounds awesome. I love the tag....

" A Modern Cupid Story Set in modern day Wisconsin combing the fantastical elements of Greek Mythology with the contemporary drama of MTV's Teen Mom."


The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin is another debut YA author. The tag...

" In the tradition of Sarah Dessen, this powerful debut novel is a compelling of a portrait of a young girl coping with her mother's cancer and she figures out how to learn from - and fix- her past."

The way to game the walk of shame is also a YA debut novel releasing next summer it's a contemporary romance and it sounds adorable.


The cover coming soon's are for two debut 2016 books. The first is Future Shocks by Elizabeth Briggs this will be Elizabeth's first YA novel, she has previously released NA books. It is a sci fi book slated for March 2016. The second book is South Of Sunshine by Dana Elmendorf it is a contemporary LGBT romance.

What are some of the books you have recently added to Good reads?

10 comments

  1. Good topic! I only add books to Goodreads as I read them, and so my list wouldn't make for interesting reading. I have a copy of Friction and am looking forward to reading it. I don't think I've read anything by Sandra Brown before, so this will be my first by her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of none of these! I do not keep up with new releases usually until they are out (forever trying to play catch up on backlist titles instead). The most recent books I added to my TBR on Goodreads were Julie Buxbaum's two books-- The Opposite of Love and Tell Me Three Things (which is actually a 2016 release, haha). I have never read that author, but her books looked up my alley, so I guess I should get around to them someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this topic! I'm always adding books I see on other other blogs to my goodreads list and it's all over the place. You've got some really interesting ones. Sandra Brown is on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! The Year We Fell Apart looks good :) My mom loves Sandra Brown. I keep meaning to give her a try. My TTT

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo these are all new to me Megan. Hmm Salt and Blood, the third book of the Passage trilogy, Brighter Than the Sun, Succubus Heat, and New Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great topic! I really want to read The Year We Fell Apart and The Way To Game the Walk of Shame too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh I'm SO excited for 2016 books already too! :D I just added A Study in Charlotte and The Assassin's Heart. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM. :D
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The way to game the walk of shame has such an odd title! I can't wait to see what that one is about, going to have a nose on GR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea!! Mine would have all been books for like, 2018 with no covers, so I am glad it worked better for you :) Arrows does look amazinG! I am so excited to read it. It's SO pretty in person too (I got SUPER lucky and won an ARC!) and I totally agree with The Year We Fell Apart, that one looks very good too! Went to add Future Shock to my TBR, because it sounded really good... and yep, already there ha! Oops? Fabulous list, I hope you get to read these soon!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete