Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is an original/weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish.



Top Ten Books That Would Be On my Syllabus If I Taught PNR 101 



Topic: Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish


This has been the year for starting and finishing completed series for me and I have to say I am proud of myself. I have started and finished in 2015 so far, The Fifty Shades Trilogy, After Series by Anna Todd, Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead and This Man Series by Jodi Ellen Malpas. I completed the rest of The Mortal Instruments Series and started and completed some series that still have a few books left to be published in the series, such as The 5th Wave Trilogy and The Cross fire Series by Syliva Day.


Below is some series I need to finish and some series that are now complete that I want to start and complete.


Need to finish: 




I am on book 10 in this series 


I am on book 7 in this series.


I just need to read the last book.


I just need to read the last book.


I have only read the first two books in this series.

Series I want to start and finish: 






What series do you need to finish?


10 comments

  1. Great list! Ashfall trilogy is really good but is grueling and too realistic, but I liked it.
    And I also want to finish the Lux series, Mara Dyer and Daugher of Smoke and Bone trilogy.

    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing so many series this year! I think I've finished 2. And it was one of my goals at the beginning of the year to finish more, especially since I own so many completed series! Ugh. I need to get on that soon! And yes, you do need to read the Laini Taylor books! That's one I'm hoping to finish this year!
    I hope you have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on finishing so many series this year!! I also have the Lux series on my list. - Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Luxe series looks really good. I haven't read any Jennifer L. Armentrout but I've heard great things about her. There are so many series I need to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Divergent. Still haven't read book three, probably will but when?I'll definitely see the movie tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on reading all the series! You've got a great list of series to finish reading too. The ones you still have to finish are all good. I loved the Lux Series, The Iron Fey series, The Divergent series, Leigh Bardugo's series, and back in the day when it first came out, I liked the Hush, Hush series. I can't wait to hear what you think of the series when you finish reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morganville is #1 on my list. I need to finish Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I loved book one. I want to start Mara Dyer and Ashfall. Good luck with these!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would recommend you skip the rest of the Divergent series after Divergent itself. Just my two cents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! There are so many series, so little time! The Morganville Vampire series is so long and I haven't finished it yet either. Good luck! Happy reading!
    my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVED the Ashfall series, though Sunrise could have been just a bit stronger for me. But the series as a whole is a win. I also need to finish Gone, and start DoSaB and Mara Dyer. My goodness, too many books, too little time!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete