Announcement: Ho-Ho-Ho Read a thon November 12th through 17th

Read a thon announcement:

I have signed up for the Ho -ho-Ho read a thon. It takes place from 12th November through 17th hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer & Jennifer @ The Book Shelfery . For this read a thon you must read a hoilday themed or winter setting book. For all the rules and to sign up head on over here

I need your help. I need some holiday or winter setting books either YA or Adult. Please let me know some below and whether you are going to take part in the read a thon.

5 comments

  1. I love HoHoHo and this will be my third year taking part. Some seasonal reads...hmmhhh...I love A Gift to Remember by Melissa Hill, this year I'm going to read Every Time A Bell Rings by Carmel Harrington. Both of these are adult. And in YA, I enjoyed Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Leviathan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be my first time taking part :) Thanks for the suggestions. I have been meaning to read Dash and Lilys book of dares for so long so I might read it :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great challenge, I think I'll sign up too! :)
    My recommendations to you for winter books:
    1. Harry Potter
    2. Velvet- I LOVED this one! It's a YA paranormal romance centering around vampires. It just debuted in May of this year!. I chose this one for you because it takes place in the winter, there's a really cute ice skating scene! :)

    Miranda's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently read Velevt and really enjoyed it I should have left it till the read a thon LOL

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you really enjoyed Velvet! Thanks to you I did end up signing up for this challenge, you can see my post here.
    Now just to find a book with a winterish theme...

    ReplyDelete