Waiting On Wednesday #40


Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the spine where we spotlight books we are excitedly anticipating.

I haven't done a Waiting on Wednesday post since July so I thought I would start it up again starting with....

Broken Sky ( #1) by LA. weatherly


Welcome to a ‘perfect’ world.
Where war is illegal, where harmony rules.
And where your date of birth marks your destiny.
But nothing is perfect.
And in a world this broken, who can Amity trust?
Set in a daring and distorted echo of 1940s America, the BROKEN trilogy is an exhilarating epic of deception, heartbreak and rebellion.
Expected Publication: March 2016 VIA Usbourne Publishing

Why am I excited?


I loved L.A. Weatherly's Angel Series and I am so excited for more books from this author. 


What are you waiting on? 

8 comments

  1. I've not read her Angel series yet but this looks great. 1940s? Yes please! Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is pretty and looks intriguing. Happy Reading!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh! This is the first I'm hearing about this and I definitely WANT! Thanks for sharing it! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks fantastic! Great pick. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the sound of this one! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds really good! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I haven't heard of this one, but I love the synopsis, and that cover! Great pick! Going to add it to Goodreads right now! Thanks for visiting my WOW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh this one looks and sounds really intriguing I am very curious to know what it is all about. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete