Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession ( Physical copies)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original/weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish.


Topic: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession ( Physical copies) 



Crow Mountain by Lucy Inglis and Darkmere by Helen Maslin are ARCs I received recently. Darkmere is an August release & Crow Mountain is a September release.


LOL I brought because I enjoyed The Duff a few months back so wanted to check out the companion novel. Velvet I didn't know was out in the UK but am really excited to read.



The longest Ride is going to be my first Nicholas Spark read and Gyspy Girl sounded interesting when I read the blurb.



I read the Vampire Academy series last month and loved it so am excited to pick up the companion series. Playlist for the dead I have been wanting to read from its release and just brought it recently.



The last summer of Us sounds like a great summer road trip read so I picked it up and Grey I just had to read. I finished it recently and really enjoyed it

What reason books have you picked up?


If you have time, please check out my current event, my U.S. Virtual Road Trip around all 50 states "meeting" loads of authors and bloggers. There is some great posts along with some giveaways. You can check it out here


8 comments

  1. I just finished the Bloodlines series. I liked it but its just not as good as VA. I hope you enjoy your readings!

    My TTT http://wp.me/p3ftwe-HX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Summer of Us definitely looks like perfect summer reading. You've got me curious about the Vampire Academy books and Bloodlines looks intriguing as well. Great list! Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crow Moon and Darkmere are on my list too! I hope you enjoy them!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection of books! I've wanted to read Velvet for a while. I hope you enjoy these!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great books here to read. A lot of these are on my TBR pile or I have already read which is why I'm surprised we do not have any of the same titles on our list. My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Velvet sounds so good! I've not heard of any new vampire books coming out in a while, so I'm really intrigued. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crow Mountain and Darkmere look good, will check them out!

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete