Virtual U.S. Road Trip- Day 3- Arizona


Day three and we are in Arizona. Today I am going to tell you about all the things I discovered about Arizona when I "googled" it.  Check them out below.

You can also check out yesterday's post in Alaska with author Jolene B Perry here

Where to visit?

Grand Canyon- Yeah guys am not even a very out doors person and not much of a hiker but I am heading here.

Phoenix- You have to head to check out central Arizona and why not have it be the capital.

Hoover Dam- Why wouldn't you not visit here.

Famous People from Arizona

Emma Stone (actress)
Joe Jonas (singer)
Stevie Nicks (signer)
Stephanie Meyer (author)
Diana Gabaldon (author)
Dick Van Dyke (actor)
Jordin Sparks (singer)

Have you ever been to Arizona? Do you live in Arizona? What do I need to know? Leave me a comment below.

Check out Day 4  in Arkansas here & giveaway and an extra special stop in Texas with author Rachel Caine here  and am amazing giveaway.

Follow all the road trip posts here





1 comment