Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris is released! *RUNS TO THE SHOPS*

Today is the day my most anticipated book of 2013 is released! Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris! I have been so excited and a little sad for the release of this book as it is the last book in the Sookie Stackhouse series :( In the run up to the release I have been reading the series from the very start, including all the short stories and it has made me fall in love with the series all over again!

Photo: First Look at Dead Ever After Cover Art

I am hoping it ends the way I want it to, meaning Eric and Sookie live happily ever after or dead ever after! :) But I will have to wait and see!


Leave me a comment below on your thoughts on the Sookie Stackhouse Series! I am running to the shops to get the book now! *logs off*

2 comments

  1. I read the first 9 books, and now I am reading the 10th volume, I hope I will soon read the rest of the books, I really enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them too. I read all of them again last month. Looking forward to the final book!

      Delete