Top Ten Tuesday #4 Top Ten Books I Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS



Top Ten Tuesday is an original/weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish . 

This weeks Topic: Top Ten Books I Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years.

I am going to use trusty Goodreads as it is a great help with organisation for me. I am going to cheat a bit as some are whole series I have read :) according to Goodreads I have read 198 books in the last three years so there's a lot to choose from.





*The whole Mortal Instruments series*


*The whole trilogy*



*The whole Trilogy*


*The whole trilogy*




 *The whole series*


What has been some of your favourites of the last three years?

10 comments

  1. The Anna and the French Kiss books are simply lovely. They hold a really special place in my heart. I have only read the first three books in the TMI series, but I've enjoyed them a lot. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the chance to finish the series yet. Although, I hope to change that soon!
    One of my all time favorites that I feel the need to mention is the Shatter Me series. It's an outstanding.

    Great post and awesome taste in books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a really hard time choosing my favorite books. I love so many of them!
    Anna and the French Kiss is a great book, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna and the French Kiss are on my TBR as well as the Deborah Harkness trilogy and Mara Dyer. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few of these are on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Glory series by Devin O'Branagan... She is an excellent writer... Her books grab your interest immediately, and you never want the story to end... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna almost made my list! That was a hard one to cut out. I just love Perkins' writing so much! And I still can't believe I haven't read Retribution yet! I'm so scared to finish that series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Help would have definitely made my list if I had read it in the past three years. I really liked Anna and the French Kiss, but I have yet to read the other ones.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard to choose just a few since I've read so many good ones. I would have to say that The Monster Within and The Lovely Bones are definitely on that list. Along with a lot of other great books! Love this post, thank you for sharing your faves with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Mortal Instruments Series is really good! I am about to start the last books of the series very soon.
    Here’s My TTT

    ReplyDelete