Sunday Post #47- Wedding & Instagram


The Sunday post was created by Caffeinated Book Reviewer this is a post where we recap on the going on's on the blog the week previous and the week coming up as well as the awesome books we have received, bought or been gifted for review!

Hello, Autumn has officially landed here in the UK and I have an loving it. Scarves are my favourite accessory and am so heavy to have my Wooly ones in play for the Autumn.


I was at my dad's wedding on Friday and it was a beautiful day. I am so happy for my dad and his beautiful bride.


I have been in not a official reading slump but I felt one coming on so this week I have been doing my yearly 're read of Where Rainbows End by Cecilia Ahern , which is one of my favourite books. I have however been loving Instagram lately, you can check me out here


The latest in the blog!








I have been loving....

Zayn Feat Sia- Dusk Till Dawn

.

Sia Fear Labrinth- To Be Human


This week is the real time reading of A Discovery Of Witches by Deborah Harkness and I am so excited. This is the first book in my fave trilogy of all time. The TV Show is currently being filmed and I can't wait all the casting has been fantastic. If you haven't read the books yet I highly recommend you do.I

How has your week been?

10 comments

  1. Congrats on your Dad getting married!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely wedding! Happiness to the bride and groom.

    I've never read Ahern's Where Rainbows End, so I must check it out. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    Enjoy those scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great venue for the wedding (reception?). Beautiful! I haven't read A Discovery of Witches. I didn't know they were adapting it. I'll have to check it out. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your dad and his new wife! You look beautiful in your dress! I love the heart purse. I hope you are able to stave off that reading slump from coming on completely. I really enjoyed A Discovery of Witches too and am anxious to see the show when it comes out. I hope it turns out good! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a tear in my eye from your pics (I always cry at weddings!). Love the scarf. I wish the cooler weather would return to NJ. It's like 80s and 96% humidity (no thank you). I have read maybe 3 or 4 of Ahern's books. I enjoyed them very much. I will have to check out Where Rainbows End.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scarf! I wish I had more of an opportunity to wear them here in Florida. :) Congrats to your father! Hope you had a good time at the wedding. I hope you manage to avid the dreaded reading slump. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dad's wedding seemed fab! Glad you had a good time. By the way fall's been slowly landing here in Belgium too. It's not exactly scarf weather just yet but I'm finally able to wear my favorite boots so I'm happy. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to your dad! And yay for autumn- I love this time of year. Even though one must bundle up more I love the cooler temps and turning leaves and all that.

    Have a fabulous week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww the wedding sounds SO nice! I am glad you had such a good time, congratulations to your dad! I really like the Sia and Labyrinth song, thanks for sharing that, I hadn't heard it but I do love her! And I hope you can stave off the slump :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your scarf! The wedding sounds lovely. Hopefully the reading slump will disappear and end up being nothing. I hate when slumps happen! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete