July Releases I am excited for


Here is some books I am excited for this month:


Maddox (Vested #3) by Melanie Moreland - Adult Contemporary Romance - Releases July 9th

Quit Your Pitchin by Lani Lynn Vale- Adult Contemporary Sports Romance - Releases July 20th

Bibliophile 2019 12-Month Planner by Jane Mount- Releases July 24th

Cooper's Charm (Love at the resort #1) by Lori Foster- Adult Contemporary Romance - Releases July 31st

*Forget you, Ethan by Whitney G- New Adult Contemporary Romance - Releases July 31st

*Maneuver by Chelle Bliss- Adult Contemporary Romance -Releases July 31st


What are some releases you are excited for this month?

6 comments

  1. Looks like some good ones are coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of that Bibliophile planner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That planner sounds awesome. But I want to see examples of the inside. Thanks for putting that on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I want a look inside it as well before I buy!

      Delete