Top Ten 2019 Releases I'm looking forward to


Top Ten of 2018 is hosted by Kimberly @ Kimberly Faye Reads. For the full click the link.

Today we are talking 2019 releases I am looking forward to. Here is my top ten! (Click titles for Goodreads links)



Five Feet Apart is a YA Contemporary following two terms with Cystic Fibrosis who meet and fall in love. And I am so excited for this one. It released in the US recently as I can't wait to get it when it releases this January in the UK. I first heard about Five Feet Apart when I saw the movie trailer. Yes there going to be a movie and I didn't even know it was a book. Also the cover is one of my favourites ever,  it's just so beautiful. Releases 10 January 2019. 

Five Feet Apart movie Trailer 
Source: here




Deal with the Devil is the first in the Forge Trilogy and I have actually read this already as I kindly received an arc for review and it didn't disappoint. It is an adult contemporary romance that has a hot but infuriating alpha which make's an intense romance and a high paced action packed story. Meghan is one of my auto buy authors and I encourage you all to check out Deal with the Devil. Releases 15 January 2019


Speaking of auto buy authors. Jodi Ellen Malpas releases her next adult contemporary romance and I am excited for an awesome story and  a new book boyfriend. Releases 5th February 2019



The art of losing has really caught my eye. It is a YA Contemporary that deals with grief, pain and explores honesty and forgiveness. I feel it's going to be a really emotionally hard hitting story. Releases 19 February 2019


This is a book I'm really looking forward to. It's a YA Contemporary that follows two teens 14 years after "The Troubles" ended in Northern Ireland and I suppose the repercussions that still are left behind. I am from Northern Ireland and was 10 years old when the troubles ended. I lived outside the main conflict areas but I still remember things happening in my own town as a repercussion of "The Troubles" and am really looking forward to picking this one up.
 Releases 12 March 2019




I have read one of Jenn Bennett's books before and really enjoyed it. I can't wait to check out this new YA Contemporary Romance. Releases 16 April 2019


This is an adult contemporary romance that I'm highly anticipating. The concept has me so intrigued. Releases 18 April 2019

Synopsis

Tiffy Moore and Leon Twomey each have a problem and need a quick fix.

Tiffy’s been dumped by her cheating boyfriend and urgently needs a new flat. But earning minimum wage at a quirky publishing house means that her choices are limited in London.

Leon, a palliative care nurse, is more concerned with other people’s welfare than his own. Along with working night shifts looking after the terminally ill, his sole focus is on raising money to fight his brother’s unfair imprisonment.

Leon has a flat that he only uses 9 to 5. Tiffy works 9 to 5 and needs a place to sleep. The solution to their problems? To share a bed of course...

As Leon and Tiffy’s unusual arrangement becomes a reality, they start to connect through Post-It notes left for each other around the flat.

Can true love blossom even in the unlikeliest of situations?
Can true love blossom even if you never see one another?
Or does true love blossom when you are least expecting it?


This is  booktuber Christine Riccio's debut novel and am really looking forward to it. It's a New Adult Contemporary. It's sounds like a fun read with maybe some serious thrown in. Releases 7 May 2019


I loved the first book in this upper YA Contemporary Romance (it even made my top ten of 2018 which you can check out here )and I can't wait for more in the sequel. Releases 7 May 2019


I am so so excited for this one! This little snippet had me insistently intrigued 

"A big-hearted romantic comedy in which the First Son falls in love with the Prince of Wales after an incident of international proportions forces them to pretend to be best friends..."

 Yes I am so down for this! Releases 14 May 2019

What books are you highly anticipating?

Other posts of interest:



4 comments

  1. I also really enjoyed Deal with the Devil! I wasn't sure I'd like it based on Forge and the summary, but it was so good! I'm excited for Serious Moonlight, and Red, White & Royal Blue sounds super cute too. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasnt it so good. I can't wait for the rest of the trilogy. Red white and royal blue is one of my most anticipated releases cant wait!

      Delete
  2. Serious Moonlight is on my list of books to try , along with Starry Eyes. I've heard so many good things about that one!

    ReplyDelete