Mini #Reviews- Books 2-6 of The Morganville Vampire Books by Rachel Caine

Recently I read Glass Houses by Rachel Caine, the first book in The Morganville Vampire Series and I fell in love with it. You can check out my review of Glass Houses here . I then binge read more of the series and thus far have read 6 books in the series and loved them all. I decided to do mini reviews of books 2-6 in one post, they all are 5* reviews! Have you read this series? What do you think of them? Leave me a comment below!
 
 
The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2)
 
 
The Dead Girls Dance (The Morganville Vampires book #2) by Rachel Caine
 
 I am really enjoying this series. After I finished Glass Houses I knew I had to read the second book in the series straight away.

This book gave me all the feels! I still love both boys, Michael and Shane but the situations these boys get themselves in!! First Michael, I cant believe what happened to him and secondly Shane he is an idiot sometimes but I felt so bad for him in Dead Girls Dance.
Dead Girls Dance was so action packed! It is such a fast paced read and so much happens. Rachel Caine again surprised me with Michael and Sam, Wtf I never see these things coming. And the end!!!! Rachel Caine knows how
 to leave you with a cliffhanger. Claire really grow again in this book and I love her as a female protagonist, she doesn't hid behind the boys she goes out and gets stuff done!

 I cant wait to continue to read this series!
 
Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3)
 
 
Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires Book #3) by Rachel Caine
 
Midnight Alley was so good. So much happened in it. The reveal of why the vampires are really in Morganville! All the twists and turns makes for an exciting read.

The ending of Midnight Alley has me reaching for the next book, there is always awesome cliffhangers at the end of each book and this one is a WTF moment!
 
 
 
                   Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4)           
 
Goodreads          
 
Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampire book #4) by Rachel Caine
 
I loved Feast of Fools! So much happened in it, it was so action packed as like all the other books in the series. I didn't no who to trust, every 2 seconds people where trying to kill Claire. People who you wouldn't trust you trusted and people you trusted turned out wrong! The sides characters took was crazy. I love Ameile! In the end of Feast of fools I just loved her and that ending! Rachel Caine loves cliffhangers, every book so far has ended on a cliffhanger and I am just glad I started this series really late as I can pick up the next book straight away!
 
 
Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires, #5)
 
 
Lord of Misrule ( The Morganville Vampires Book 5) by Rachel Caine
 
This series just keeps getting better and better. I don't think I have read a book where from page one you sprint and keep sprinting till the end. There is so much action and twists and turns I couldn't stop reading. Lord of Misrule was so good I think it might be my favorite book in the series so far.

I love loads of the characters. Claire is just so strong she is such an old soul, Shane I fricking love him more and more. He is such a "guy" but so sensitive underneath, he kinda melted my heart in this book. Eve she is just super cool and injects humor when sh*t is going down. Michael he is like an avenging angel! Another character I like is Miynen he's crazy and kooky but so nice in a kinda uncomfortable crazy way!

The ending!! I have come to the conclusion Rachel Caine is the master of cliffhangers!
 
Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires, #6)
 
 
Carpe Corpus ( The Morganville Vampires Book #6) by Rachel Caine
 
The thing about this series is that when you are reading it, it is so fast paced you don't want to put it down. But when you finish it so much has happened and it was amazing but then you cant remember everything that happened because so much does. A few things I loved about Carpe Corpus:

Shane & Claire - Ahhhh so cute I fricking love them together.

Myrnin- I love him he's so crazy and kooky!!

ADA- This was a big WTF just happened moment in the book, did not see this twist happening!


Sam- OMG!

This book didn't end with a cliffhanger like all the other books in the series so far, it ended with some things wrapping up. I cant even guess what is going to happen next! But I cant wait to find out!
 
Have you checked out The Morganville Vampire Series on YOUTUBE its' pretty awesome!
 
 


 
 

1 comment

  1. You are having fun with this series. I have never tried Mead, but wow all five stars. I love when a series or trilogy rocks me hard like that. Awesome mini reviews Megan

    ReplyDelete