Mini #Reviews : Books 7-9 of The Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine

In October I went on a reading spree of The Morganville Vampire Books by Rachel Caine. You can check out my review of Glass House, book one in the series here & my mini reviews of books 2-6 in the series, here . Below is my mini reviews of books 7-9 of the series, there may be some spoilers, as they are just my thoughts on the series as a whole along with some thoughts on each book.
 
 
Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7)
 
 
Fade Out ( The Morganville Vampire Series #6) by Rachel Caine
 
Rating: ✪✪✪✪.5
 
I really love this series. I love the characters, storyline, the twists and turns. However in Fade Out I felt the book dragged a tiny bit for a few chapters but then it got into the flow again, so I have decided to give it 4.5* rating.

A few thoughts on the series:

I like Shane and Claire together however, I always thought/felt from book one that it would have been Claire and Michael who got together.

In the end of Fade Out I am now worried Claire is going to become the next ADA and I don't know if she can really stop it happening.

I still am really enjoying this series and cant wait to read the next book!
 
 
Kiss of Death (The Morganville Vampires, #8)
 
 
Kiss Of Death (The Morganville Vampire Series #7) by Rachel Caine
 
Rating: ✪✪✪✪
 
So I have really been enjoying this series and I really did like Kiss Of Death, however I decided to give it a 4* rating as in this book the gang leave Morganville and head on a road trip that ends in trouble. Its a good story but I just didn't feel the super duper excitement I did in the other books. I think its because they left Morganville and I love all the additional characters in Morganville and the atmosphere wasn't the same. However I still really enjoyed it and cant wait to read the rest of the series.
 
 
Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires, #9)
 
Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires Book #9) by Rachel Caine
 
Rating: ✪✪✪✪
 
So I started this series a few weeks ago and have been reading each in the series however I feel that because I have kept reading the series book after book that it has lessened how much I am enjoying them thus why I am going to stop the series at book 9 and read some more books in between. Don't get me wrong I still love the series it just feels that after 9 books it is starting to go a little flat. A word of advise to anyone starting this series don't read them one after the other!                  
 
 
 
 
 


No comments