Waiting on Wednesday #21

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're excitably anticipating.
Vendetta  (Vendetta #1) by Catherine Doyle
Vendetta (Vendetta, #1)
When five brothers move into the abandoned mansion next door, Sophie Gracewell's life changes forever. Irresistibly drawn to bad boy Nicoli, Sophie finds herself falling into an underworld governed by powerful families. When Sophie's own family skeletons come to life, she must choose between two warring dynasties - the one she was born into, and the one she is falling in love with. When she does, blood will spill and hearts will break...
Expected Publication: January 1st 2015 via Chicken House
My thoughts:
I don't usually like retelling of stories but I love Romano and Juliet and this sounds like a great modern take on a classic!

3 comments

  1. Eek! So can't wait for this, didn't think I would be when I first saw it, but it's growing on me. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, this does sound like it might be good. And I love that cover! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same book this week :D I am so looking forward to it :D

    ReplyDelete