Sunday Post #6

The Sunday Post
 
The Sunday Post was created by Caffeniated Book Reviewer this is a post where we recap on the going on's on the blog the week previous and the week coming up as well as the awesome books we have received, bought or been gifted for review!
 
I haven't done a Sunday Post in a few weeks so I have loads of awesome books to share with everyone. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and having time to read loads of books. I have one more week of work to go then am off for a week so hoping to get loads of reading done then. Have a great week :)
 
On the blog the week of the 30th June:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I would be grateful if you guys had a spare minute to check out my review's and leave a comment. Comments are one thing I love and I love to interact with the followers of my blog so if you fancy leaving a comment I will give you a virtual cookie :)
 
Coming this week:
 
7th July: Review: The Enemy by Charlie Higson
8th July: GFC/BLOGLOVIN follower Giveaway
9th July: Waiting on Wednesday
11th July: Review: My Second Life by Faye Bird
12th July: Discussion: The Enemy Thoughts
 
 
Recieved for review
 
Borrowers by Mary Norton

jacket image for The Borrowers by Mary Norton

 Goodreads

Puffin books is releasing 20 well known children's classics for a new generation of younger readers under the name A Puffin Book currently known as Puffin Modern Classics. Some of the title's include, Goodnight Mr Tom, Charlotte's Web and The Never Ending Story. Puffin kindly send me one of my favourite classics for me to re read.

Flirty Dancing (The Ladybirds #1) by Jenny McLachlan

Flirty Dancing (The Ladybirds, #1)

Goodreads

My Second Life by Faye Bird

My Second Life

Goodreads

TY to Puffin Books, Bloomsbury UK and Usbourne Publishing

Library Books:
 
The Baby Diaries by Sam Binnie
 
The Baby Diaries
 
 
Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young
 
Just Like Fate
 
 
Life After Theft (Life After Theft #1) by Aprilynne Pike
 

Life After Theft
 


Bought:

Teardrop (Teardrop #1) by Lauren Kate

Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)

Goodreads

The Demon Code (Leo Tillman & Heather Kennedy #2) by Adam Blake

The Demon Code (Leo Tillman & Heather Kennedy, #2)

Goodreads

I brought this not releasing it was the second book. Blogger Fail :(

Won:

The Moment Collecter by Jodi Lynn Anderson via Giselle @ Expresso Reads

The Moment Collector

Goodreads

*Note this is the UK version of The Vanishing Season, releasing August 7th via Orchard Books*

What did you get this week? Leave me a link below to your Sunday Posts!
 
 

10 comments

  1. I hope you like The Moment Collector! I felt the ending was crazy, but I really quite liked reading it! The author has such an awesome style. x) Congrats for winning it! Winning things is the best.
    My Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished The Moment Collector! It was so good. I really hope you'll enjoy it. You've got some great books and I hope you'll enjoy them. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an intriguing mix of titles...hope you enjoy them! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be really looking forward to your short break! Happy reading! Flirty Dancing looks cute!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I loved the Borrowers as a child it was magical and I wanted little people to live in my walls desperately! Have a fantastic week Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never read The Borrowers but wanted to as a kid. Just Like Fate looks good too, I see Cat Patrick co-wrote it and I'm looking forward to trying her book The Originals. Looks like she writes fun stuff...

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to read Just Like Fate. And Life After Theft was a good book. Hope you enjoy them and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul this week. I hope you enjoy them all!!!
    Have a lovely week.
    Sharon @ Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul this week! I remember reading The Borrowers way back in the day in school (: I've been wanting to check out Life After Theft, too! Hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have had The Moment Collector on my kindle for a while and didn't have a clue it was The vanishing Season under a different name. Its a bit of a worry because I have seen a few 1 star reviews of The Vanishing Season.

    ReplyDelete