Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From

Top Ten Tuesday is an original/weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish.


Topic:  Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From 

This top ten is because all the authors below have book series and I have read them all. Note: a lot of these authors books I have read over and over.


Charlaine Harris author of the Sookie Stackhouse books


Rachel Caine author of The Morganville Vampire Series.


Cassandra Clare author of the mortal instruments series


Stephanie Meyer author of the Twilight series


Anna Todd author of the After Series


E.L James author of 50 Shades Of Grey Series


L.A. Weatherly author of the Angel Trilogy


J.K.Rowling author of Harry Potter


Rachel Caine author of the Vampire Academy series


Deborah Harkness author of the All Souls Trilogy

What are your top ten authors you have read the most books from?



13 comments

  1. Charlaine Harris made my list too. I read all of the Sookie books but not her others. I have read a lot the other you have listed though too - Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Charliane's Sookie Stackhouse books , I have only read those ones by her as well. I have 're read them it feels like a million times.

      Delete
  2. Both Stephanie Meyer and Cassandra Clare and Richelle Mead and J.K. Rowling are on my list this week too! High five for our list matching! I've heard a lot about Anna Todd so I might have to check her out sometime soon. Great list! <3

    Nattie @ Book Rambles - here's my Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five :) You should definitely check out Anna Todd.

      Delete
  3. I've read some Stephanie Meyer and J.K. Rowling but of all these I've probably read the most Charlaine Harris. I loved her Aurora Teagarden series and another mystery series she had where the woman had been struck by lightening and could now sense how people died. Great list! There's a number I haven't read but most of these I want too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only read the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charliane Harris but I would like to get to some of her other books in the future.

      Delete
  4. Most of these authors I haven't read from-- except, of course, J.K. Rowling. I'm really interested in the Vampire Academy books, though. I've also considered reading Twilight, but haven't gotten up the gumption yet after hearing so many negative things about it. But I've also heard that it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just recently read the Vampire Academy books and they where Really good. Twilight is a must!

      Delete
  5. I've read all of Richelle Mead's books, JKR's books, and I have read some of Rachel Caine's books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to try some of these authors! Ah, that neverending to read list...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed it feels like I have a million authors to check out

      Delete
  7. I've actually read a couple of these authors! I'm so happy to see Rowling on here!

    ReplyDelete