February Releases 2017 (The one where books change dates on me)


I can't believe the first month of 2017 is almost over but that just means more awesome new releases. Below are ten February releases I am excited for. All books are linked to goodreads!

*Note: I don't have these books in there release date order, it does annoy me! Release dates are however noted below*


A Royal Affair (Royal Scandal #1) by Parker Swift  - Adult Contemporary Romance (not sure but it may contain erotica) Releases Feb 14th VIA Forever Yours. I have pre ordered this as it isn't too expensive on kindle.

*Cheater (Curious Liaisons #1) by Rachel Van Dyken - New Adult Contemporary Romance- Releases Feb 28th. I actually have a review copy of this which I am excited to get to.

*The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas - YA Contemporary- Releases Feb 28th VIA Blazer + Bray & Walker Books- One word for this book important

*When You Never Said Goodbye by Meg Kearney - YA Contemporary- When I was making this post I realised that the release date is the actually in March, originally I have February down. However I thought I would leave it in as I am too lazy to change my graphic LOL

*Beauty and the beast: Lost In A Book by Jennifer Donnelly - Really! I had this down for a February 14th release however it seems it was a Jan 31st release VIA Disney Hyperion


#Famous by Jilly Gagnon -YA Contemporary Romance- Releases February 14th VIA Katherine Tegen Books

*Heart Of The Storm (Undertow #3) by Micheal Buckley - YA - Releases February 7th VIA HMH Books For Young People- I read the first book in this series Undertow a few years back and loved it. I plan to re read the first book and the next two in Feb or March. Review of Undertow (Undertow #1)

*We Come Apart by Sarah Crossan & Brian Conaghan - YA Contemporary Romance- Releases Feb 9th VIA Bloomsbury Children's - I have this for review and I am really looking forward to it, it is one of my next reads.

*Ink (The Skin Books #1) by Alice Broadway - YA Fantasy- Releases Feb 2nd VIA Scholastic 

*About Mia by Lisa Williamson - YA Contemporary- Releases Feb 2nd VIA David Flicking Books - I have this for review and will be getting to it ASAP!

Let's Talk- What February Release are you looking forward to?



4 comments

  1. There's a lot of good stuff coming in February. I think #Famous sounds good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so many books to read and not alot of time. Def Bookworm problems lol

      Delete
  2. I couldn't even tell you what is coming out this year other than book series I'm following! I'm not that organised...or I'm too lazy to spend time looking ahead...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I never usually am but this year I seem to be organised. :)

      Delete