Top 5- 2017 Movie Releases I am excited for


I love movies, who doesn't. There is so many great movies out this year and I wanted to share some I am looking forward too.

First up Fifty Shades Darker- February 2017 - Rating 18

I am so excited for this film. I love the books have read them numerous times and I loved the first movie. My tickets are pre- ordered, hurry up February.


Beauty and the Beast - March 2017- Rating PG

I have never seen or read Beauty and the Beast. I know what am I doing with my life. Belle is one of my sister's favorite princesses so I am really excited to go watch it with her.


Guardians Of The Galaxy (VOL 2) - May 2017- Rating (Unrated as the date of this post)

I loved the first movie and can't wait to see the second. Baby Groot is so frickin cute!


War For The Planet Of The Apes- July 2017- Rating (Not sure of rating)

I loved the first two reboots in this series and I like the older movies as well. This one looks epic.


Transformers: The Last Knight - June 2017- Rating (Not sure of rating)

I love the Transformer's movies and I am so excited for another one. I also love the soundtrack to these movies. I hope Linkin Park does another song.


What 2017 movie are you looking forward to?



6 comments

  1. I'm SUPER excited for Fifty Shades Darker, Beauty and the Beast, Guardians Of The Galaxy and also Star Wars: Episode VIII

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am crazy excited for Fifty Shades Darker!!! I haven't seen any star wars *runs and hides*

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing Beauty and the Beast when it is on DVD. I loved the animated version when I was a kid. My sister and I would watch it every day after school and sing along (badly) with the songs. The movie I'm looking forward to the most is Star Wars Episode VIII.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see Beauty and the beast because I have never seen it before I know what am I doing with my life LOL. I have never watched Star wars before but I think I need to.

      Delete
  3. I have been so bummed since The Hunger Games have been gone that I pay very little attention to movies, sadly. BUT there are some bookish ones coming out, so... those hahah. I want to see A Monster Calls, but Idk if I will have a chance while it is in theaters, and Before I Fall is coming out in March I think! And Everything, Everything will be out in May! So I have a few that I want to see, at least! Hope you love the ones you're excited about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to see a monster calls as well. I didn't realise the everything everything movie was so soon. I only saw the first hunger games I need to watch the rest ASAP

      Delete