APRIL RE-CAP!

APRIL RECAP

Hey everyone! April has been a busy month for me and this month will be as busy if not busier. My target for April was to read six books which I had choosen but again my plans changed. I really need to stick to my plan's more. So the six books I wanted to read were:

*The Forest of Adventures by Katie John (Review to come this week)
*Awakened by Ednah Walters (Review below)
*Being by T.R.Mousner (Review to come this week)
*A Discovery of Witches by Debroah Harkness (Review below)
*Delirum by Lauren Oliver
*Across the Universe by Beth Revis

I did manage to read 4 of the books though. Check out the reviews here:

A Discovery of Witches by Debroah Harkness
Awakened by Ednah Walters

*Review of Being by T.R. Mousner & A Forest of Adventures by Katie John to come this week!*

So I didn't manage to read Delirum or Across The Universe :( But I will still put them on my to read list. However if someone has read these books, are you are going to read them this month, I would love to have a possible guest post of reviews of these books. So if you have read or have the books and are going to read them and are willing to do a review for my blog contact me on meganmcdade2008@yahoo.co.uk

Last month I also took part in Dewey's 24Hour read-a-thon which was alot of fun. For the read-a-thon I read Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard. Check out my read-a-thon round up and my review of Pretty Little Liars:

Dewey's 24hr read-a-thon round up
Pretty Little Liars Review

I also had 4 Author Interviews last month.

Author Interview: Jennifer Laurens
Author Interview: Katie John
Author Interview: S.M.Reine
Author Interview: T.R. Mousner

I also had a event for author T.R.Mousner's book Being. There is currently a a giveaway running this month from the event of 3 Ebooks of Being by T.R.Mousner (Kindle or PDF).

Giveaway of 3 Ebook of Being by T.R.Mousner (Kindle or PDF)

Finally some other post's last month:

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallow Part one DVD Review
Taylor Lautner's Abduction Trailer
I have had a revelation!

Megan :)

No comments