Have you heard about my new upcoming feature?

Hey guys,

This is just a quick post to tell all you about a new feature am starting on the blog this Friday called Introducing new/upcoming YA authors. What is this you say? Well it's exactly what you may think it is, it's a new feature introducing you guys to a new YA author's and their book's. So far I have had so much response from new YA authors wanting to get involved and this makes me very happy : ) The new feature will be every Friday starting this Friday the 20th with author Courtney Cole.

*You can check out the page along the top of the blog for upcoming authors on the feature and also info for authors wanting to participate.*

Megan :)

1 comment

  1. This sounds like a fantastic feature!! I love debut authors. What a great idea, I'm looking forward to it =]

    ReplyDelete