Popsugar's reading challenge 2015

I found Pop Sugar's 2015 reading challenge on facebook and I think it's a cool reading challenge. Some of the challenges include A classic romance, a book more than a 100 year's old, a book you can finish in a day and lots more. You can read more about the challenge here they even have a printable so you can keep track. I think this is a cool challenge and I am going to undertake it in 2015 along with some other book challenges I have set myself. Those other book challenges will be revealed in a post later in the month.
Photo: Saw this on my timeline and thought I'd share. Reading challenge for anyone that wants to give it a try. :-)
I do not own this Pop Sugar does!!
Each month I will be updating you on my process of the challenge! Are you going to undertake the challenge? Leave me a comment below. Also which challenge are you most excited for. Don't forget to check out Pop Sugar

No comments