2017 Releases I really wanna read but haven't


Due to my book slump I haven't been picking up many new books but that is not a excuse as to why I still haven't even read some books that where released at the beginning of the year. I have six 2017 releases that are already out that I really wanna read and there all YA. All books linked to Goodreads.


I have been wanting this book since it released back in January and I still haven't picked it up. It's a contemporary romance about a girl who gets accidentally locked in a library for a weekend and to make it worse she's locked in with Dax who Autumn doesn't know apart from he's trouble. I would love to be locked in a library for the weekend. This sounds like such a cute romance and I think I will pick it up this summer.


I own this so I have know excuse. I actually own two copies one I brought and I signed copy I won. It's been getting rave reviews and is being made into a movie. It's full of diversity and has such an important story surrounding the Black Lives Matter movement. I need to get on it ASAP


This only released last month so I have a little excuse and in fact it's not out in the UK yet but I need to read it. It's a contemporary romance and if this line doesn't get you I don't know what will (maybe hop over and read the rest of the synopsis) 

The one guy Bailey Rydell can’t stand is actually the boy of her dreams—she just doesn’t know it yet.


I loved the first book in the trilogy and still haven't read the second book and now the final book is out. It has mermaids but not in the way of your typical mermaids. You can check out my review of the first book here


I actually have a e arc of this and haven't read it. Again no excuse but book slump. It's another contemporary romance. 

From two acclaimed authors comes an emotional story told in verse about friendship, love, and overcoming unbeatable odds.


Finally A List Of Cages and I have heard nothing but praise for this book. And especially after watching Emma @ Emmma Books review which you can check out here I needed to read it even more but didn't. It's a YA about friendship between two boys and you just need to hop over and read the synopsis or watch Emma's review and pick it up.

What 2017 releases do you still want to get to? Is there any I should also have on my list?

7 comments

  1. Sorry to hear you're still in the grips of the slump! You've got a great selection of books here though I think sometimes getting caught up in just how many books you have to read can actually keep you from reading. Hopefully you'll read one of these soon and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am slowly but surely coming out of it. I know I have so many books on my TBR its a nightmare and am going book shopping next week lol

      Delete
  2. Meg, you GOTTA read The Hate U Give! My review came up last week. AWESOME book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I need to read it so bad I have heard nothing but great things about it. It is at the top of my TBR

      Delete
  3. Ah yes, locked in a library (when you just happen to have a gourmet picnic basket with you too) sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesnt it I am excited to get to it very soon

      Delete
    2. It does doesnt it I am excited to get to it very soon

      Delete