Sunday Post #40 - Back to blogging & reading


The Sunday post was created by Caffeinated Book Reviewer this is a post where we recap on the going on's on the blog the week previous and the week coming up as well as the awesome books we have received, bought or been gifted for review!

I am back blogging. This week I am was back blogging after not blogging much over the last few months that which was due to a book slump to end all book slumps. Thankfully I am slowly but surely coming out of my slump as well as getting back into blogging. So much so that I spent most of yesterday scheduling posts right up till the end of the month. Here is what has been happening on my blog this week:







Coming this week:

Discussion: 2017 releases I really wanna read but haven't
Goodreads Book Tag
Author Feature: Musings on popularity by Marnie Lamb & Giveaway
Feature: Itty Bitty Books & Giveaway 
Review: The Wright Boss by K.A. Linde 

I just wanna say I have been loving Harry Styles new album. I love Sweet Creature, Carolina, Only Angel but my fave is Two Ghosts.


How has your week been? Leave me a link to a post that you want me to check out.

10 comments

  1. I haven't listened to Harry's album yet, but must give it a whirl on spotify soon. Glad to hear your slump is really gone, and that you are scheduling away like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good def a different song than one direction. I have so many ideas I have a packed schedule to mid July already :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you're not in a slump anymore! I think I've had a good reading week, but my challenge numbers say otherwise :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're slowly coming out of the book slump and getting back into blogging again. Taking some time off to enjoy other hobbies sometimes helps. From my experience, I do ask my friends (fellow book bloggers) their favorites when I'm feeling like I'm not enjoying the ones I'm currently reading and it usually helps. :)
    I hope you enjoy The Wright Boss. Happy reading and have a wonderful week, Megan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to be out of my book slump and I am loving blogging again. Hope you had a great week :)

      Delete
  4. Ah, what a relief to put that book slump behind you! Enjoy your books, and thanks for visiting my blog today.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a relief :) Hope you had a great week :)

      Delete
  5. Glad the slump is over! Hate those- I had a mini slump recently and it was so annoying. No book seemed right. :)

    Nice to see you blogging again too. Looks like you had some neat posts last week- I'll have to go look at which movies you're looking forward to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated having a book slump and I am so glad it is over finally. :)

      Delete