Goodreads Book Tag


I love a book tag so I thought why not do another one! The last book tag I did was the Okay so Bookically tag which you can check out here. Today I am going to do the Goodreads Book Tag. This is an older tag I found on Youtube but I can't seem to find the original creator so if you what to see more people do this tag just put the tag name into Youtube! 

So I love using Goodreads to keep track of all my books. I try to keep it in some sort of order, I have a ton of shelves and every once in a while I do try and clean it up. If you on Goodreads you can check out my shelves here. Lets get on with the tag!

What was the last book you marked as "read"?


The last book I marked as read was The Protector by Jodi Ellen Malpas. I actually have a review of the book up on the blog already, which you can check out here. The Protector is a adult contemporary romance which I really enjoyed. Fun Fact: I have had my account since 2011 and have marked 368 books as read since then.

What are you currently reading?


I am currently reading Vendetta by Catherine Doyle, which is a re read. I read this book a few years back but am doing a re read so I can complete the trilogy. Its a YA contemporary romance that I really enjoyed. It's Romeo and Juliet meets The Sopranos.  You can check out my review here . Fun Fact: I re read books ALOT, its an issue!

What was the last book you marked as TBR?

The last book I added to my TBR (To Be Read) was Spandex and the city by Jenny T Colgan. This is a book I recived for review from the publisher. It is a fun chicklit that releases later this week. You can check out Spandex and the city on Goodreads here Fun Fact: I have 992  books on my TBR on Goodreads. 


What book do you plan to read next?

I plan to read possibly Royal Treatment by Parker Swift. This is the last book in the Royal Affair Trilogy. And the first book in the series Royal Affair is my favorite book of the year so far. Its a adult contemporary romance series and its so good. You can check out my review of the first book here

Do you use the rating system?

I do use the rating system on Goodreads. The Goodreads system is out of five stars, I do however like to add half stars to my reviews as well which Goodreads doesn't provide and its something I would like to see. Fun Fact: I haven't had a 5 star read since October 2016, Royal Affair by Parker Swift did come close with a 4.5 star. 


How is you reading challenge going? I changed this question up as it was are you taking part in a challenge this year as we are nearly half way though the year I thought I would give you an update.

I love taking part in the Goodreads Challenge, it is the only challenge I take part in each year. My aim this year was 100 books but as I went though a slump for a few months and I am only coming out of it I don't think am going to make it however I don't want to change it because am going to try and see how far I get on it. You can hear all about my reading slump here

Do you have a wishlist?

I don't have a wishlist. I do however have a shelf on Goodreads called To Buy where I have a ton of books I want to buy, whether I ever do that is yet to be known.

What book do you plan on buying next?

I actually plan to do a post on a list of books I want to buy next later this month but one of the books on that list I plan to buy is Simon VS the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Abertalli. This is one that has been calling to me lately along with a few other books. You can check out the rest of the books calling to me here

Who are your favourite authors?


I have many but one of my favourite is Deborah Harkness who wrote my favourite trilogy of all time the All Souls Trilogy. I have many posts on this series which I will link a few for you to check out!


That was the Goodreads Tag! Let me know what you are currently reading in the comments below and if you have Goodreads leave me a link so I can check out your shelves!

All photos taken from my Instagram add me Megan_readingawaythedays

No comments